Noe Pond Club has 10 courts (8 Har-Tru and 2 Astro-turf) in addition to a 2-sided practice backboard
Tennis Lessons & Teams
Clinic and private lessons provided by Noe Pond staff tennis pros and instructors are available for children and adults along with an organized schedule of inter-club matches, “ladder challenges,” tournaments, and round robins:
- For adults the Club offers multiple women’s and men’s competitive teams at all levels in the spring. During the summer members can participate in friendly singles and doubles mixers, round robins, member/guest socials, and parent/child events.
- Children ages 6 to 18 can participate in instructional clinics, developmental teams, junior tournaments, and NJJTA competitive teams. In 2016, Noe’s youth tennis program was recognized as one of only two NJ clubs as being a NJJTA Club of Excellence. We are proud to say that many Noe tennis program “graduates” have gone on to play at the college level. In 2016, Noe’s youth tennis program, was recognized as one of only two NJ clubs as being a NJJTA Club of Excellence.
Private Lesson Rates
Director of Racquet Sports or Head Tennis Professional
- $85 per hour private lesson (1 person)
- $90 per hour semi private lesson (2 people)
- $100 per hour group lesson (3 or 4 people)
- $45 per 30-minute private lesson
Assistant Racquets Professional
- $60 per hour private or group lesson (up to 4 people)
- $30 per 30-minute private lesson