Noe Pond Club Is A Private Club And New Members Must Be Sponsored By Existing Members.
If You Are Interested In A Tour, An Application Or Simply To Learn More We Would Love To Hear From You!
Includes Swim, Tennis & Platform Tennis
- Family Membership
Includes a married couple and their unmarried children up to two in number and under age 18 (but if desired, up to age 22) or a single parent with two or more children. Additional children fees apply.
- Family of Two Membership
A single parent with one child under 18 years of age living at home.
- Senior, Individual & Family of Two Memberships
To qualify, an applicant must have held a family membership for one year or more and have no children under 18, or be an individual member living alone, or with a child over age 18.
Racquet & Paddle Membership
Does not include Swimming
Includes Paddle only from mid-September to the end of April.
Adults or individuals.
Couple Racquets Membership
Includes Tennis, Paddle, or Tennis & Paddle
A married adult couple.
Individual Racquet Membership
Includes Tennis, Paddle or Tennis & Paddle
A single adult over 30 years of age.
- A young adult who is a child of an active member (ages 19-30)
- Has the option to enroll as a “Swim Only,” “Tennis Only” or “Platform Tennis Only” member
Reference Letter Guidelines
For members who would like to sponsor new applicants, please consider the following guidelines on their behalf:
- Do you feel comfortable sponsoring this family? If so, why?
- How long have you known the family?
- In what context have you gotten to know the whole family (parents & kids included)? Please reference each member of the family and children ages (if known) where appropriate.
- How are the parents involved in the community – both professionally and personally?
- Do you feel the parents and child(ren) would participate in the Club’s programs? If so, what programs would they participate?
- Feel free to provide any additional information that was not addressed in the questions above.